Saturday, September 19, 2009

From: Koszewnik, John J. Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:48 AMTo: llapointe@esd.orgCc: mpfischer@sbcglobal.netSubject: Recommendation For Michael Fischer -- Advanced Propulsion for Hybrid Vehicles Course
Dear Ms. LaPointe,

I would like to recommend Michael Fischer be provided a place in ESD's "Advanced Propulsion for Hybrid Vehicles Course". I have known Michael for more than ten years, during which time he worked for me in Ford Motor Company's V-Engine Engineering and FEV's (an engineering consulting company) Design Engineering activities.

I found Mike to be a very dedicated and competent engineer. I was always pleased with his work and willingness to take on new challenges. He also proved to be a quick learner. Bottom line, I believe the Michigan automotive industry will benefit from Mike's added skill base in hybrids if he is permitted to join the course.

Please let me know if I can provide you with any additional information or assistance.

John Koszewnik
Director, Production Development
FEV, Inc.
4554 Glenmeade Lane
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1766
Office: +1 (248) 373-6000 x2712
Cell: +1 (248) 854-5404
Fax: +1 (248) 340-9811
www.fev.com

No comments:

Post a Comment